Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Roof Rafters 15

This morning, after I crawled up in the JayBee's east-end loft to peel the tarps back off the roof, I found myself just sitting up there, daydreaming, I guess--even though it was hot enough up there that sweat was pouring off me. I realize the JayBee is a long way from done, but it feels like a cozy home already to me.


Progress on the south dormer--made when I haven't been dodging rainstorms.






The JayBee has a different profile when it's covered now.


Also see:
Roof Rafters 1
Roof Rafters 2
Roof Rafters 3
Roof Rafters 4
Roof Rafters 5
Roof Rafters 6
Roof Rafters 7
Roof Rafters 8
Roof Rafters 9
Roof Rafters 10
Roof Rafters 11
Roof Rafters 12
Roof Rafters 13
Roof Rafters 14
Roof Rafters 16
Roof Rafters 17
Roof Rafters 18
Roof Rafters 19
Roof Rafters 20
Roof Framing Wrap-Up


I think it's so cute when George holds his paw up in the air while he's sleeping.


And he has no idea how much he is risking when he sleeps directly underneath where I'm working!

No comments:

Post a Comment