Saturday, October 22, 2011

Roof Rafters 6

It was dark with clouds all day today. Had one period of drizzle but, thankfully, no downpours.

The first thing I did on the JayBee today was fix the last rafter I installed last weekend. I decided it needed adjustment so the top of it was laying in the right plane.


Then I began cutting boards to use as blocking between the rafters. I figure it is easier to install the blocks before the roof sheathing is installed.


I got more done than this, but it was too dark when I finished to take a photo. Back at it tomorrow!


Also see:
Roof Rafters 1
Roof Rafters 2
Roof Rafters 3
Roof Rafters 4
Roof Rafters 5
Roof Rafters 7
Roof Rafters 8
Roof Rafters 9
Roof Rafters 10
Roof Rafters 11
Roof Rafters 12
Roof Rafters 13
Roof Rafters 14
Roof Rafters 15
Roof Rafters 16
Roof Rafters 17
Roof Rafters 18
Roof Rafters 19
Roof Rafters 20
Roof Framing Wrap-Up


No comments:

Post a Comment