Thursday, September 4, 2014

Roof Rafters 19

I have been installing roof rafters on the east end of the JayBee this week. Once we got past the 93% humidity on Tuesday, it's been a nice week!

First east-end rafter...


Second east-end rafter...


As seen from the inside...


Third east-end rafter, and the last one on this side.


Three more rafters on the other side, and I'll be done with rafters! Well, I will still have to trim the west-end and east-end rafters, and I will have a bunch of blocking to install, but still--it will be momentous.

Also see:
Roof Rafters 1
Roof Rafters 2
Roof Rafters 3
Roof Rafters 4
Roof Rafters 5
Roof Rafters 6
Roof Rafters 7
Roof Rafters 8
Roof Rafters 9
Roof Rafters 10
Roof Rafters 11
Roof Rafters 12
Roof Rafters 13
Roof Rafters 14
Roof Rafters 15
Roof Rafters 16
Roof Rafters 17
Roof Rafters 18
Roof Rafters 20
Roof Framing Wrap-Up


I have some hanging flower baskets in my yard that have looked very pretty all summer long.



No comments:

Post a Comment