Thursday, June 4, 2015

Siding (South Wall) 15

During the rainy days, I stained more shingles. I had been wondering how I would ever get the last shingles stained, and the rain provided some opportunity. Unfortunately, I still have four big bundles of shingles left to stain.

When the sun came out, I went back to shingling.





The entryway is now completely shingled. Woo hoo!



I wish I could say I only have the gable peak left to shingle on the south side. Not true. I have to install two courses of shingles up under the eave. Of course they will all have to be custom cut. The stapler won't fit under the eave, so installation will be slow going.


Also see:
Siding (South Wall) 1
Siding (South Wall) 2
Siding (South Wall) 3
Siding (South Wall) 4
Siding (South Wall) 5
Siding (South Wall) 6
Siding (South Wall) 7
Siding (South Wall) 8
Siding (South Wall) 9
Siding (South Wall) 10
Siding (South Wall) 11
Siding (South Wall) 12
Siding (South Wall) 13
Siding (South Wall) 14
Siding (South Wall) 16
Siding (South Wall) 17
Siding (South Wall) 18

No comments:

Post a Comment