Friday, June 26, 2015

Siding (East Wall) 8

My progress has slowed to a crawl these last few days. I'm up to the top two rows of shingles on the east bumpout; every shingle has to be custom cut to fit.

Here's a new row.



And another one.


Check out some of the custom cutting.




All that is left to do on this row is above the window. Maybe I can get it done in one day.

Also see:
Siding (East Wall) 1
Siding (East Wall) 2
Siding (East Wall) 3
Siding (East Wall) 4
Siding (East Wall) 5
Siding (East Wall) 6
Siding (East Wall) 7
Siding (East Wall) 9
Siding (East Wall) 10
Siding (East Wall) 11
Siding (East Wall) 12
Siding (East Wall) 13


The Coast Guard has spent a bunch of time hanging out in front of my house. I think they've been doing something with the buoy out there. Moving it into its proper position, maybe?


In case you think George is black, here's proof that he's actually brown.



I like this shot of George sitting in front of the shingle cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment