Monday, June 15, 2015

Siding (East Wall) 2

The forecast said today would be sunny until 5:00 or so. Not so. I was so eager to work on the east end that I set up early and started working--assuming the clouds would clear off. Instead, it showered on and off all day. I just kept working anyway. I would get all damp, then dry out before the next shower.

Here is the starter course--the course that ends up completely hidden.


Then the real (visible) first course.



I cut the trim and shingles in the corners in order to keep the lights on the trailer visible.


Here's the second course. Yup, you guessed right. I have a special design planned for this side.


Also see:
Siding (East Wall) 1
Siding (East Wall) 3
Siding (East Wall) 4
Siding (East Wall) 5
Siding (East Wall) 6
Siding (East Wall) 7
Siding (East Wall) 8
Siding (East Wall) 9
Siding (East Wall) 10
Siding (East Wall) 11
Siding (East Wall) 12
Siding (East Wall) 13

No comments:

Post a Comment