Thursday, June 18, 2015

Siding (East Wall) 3

Made more progress on the east end. Another course...


...and another.


Then I got set up for another row.


Hmm. Not so fast. I stood looking at this line of tape for quite a few minutes...with a what's-wrong-with-this-picture puzzlement...until I figured out that the previous row was not completely done because this is the row where the transition should occur--the transition in the design from pieces that extend down below each row to pieces that have the design cut out of them. That previous row needed another layer.

So, I added an extra layer to the row.


Then I was back where I started--ready for the next row--but the day was almost over.


I hustled and got this much of the row done before calling it quits.





Also see:
Siding (East Wall) 1
Siding (East Wall) 2
Siding (East Wall) 4
Siding (East Wall) 5
Siding (East Wall) 6
Siding (East Wall) 7
Siding (East Wall) 8
Siding (East Wall) 9
Siding (East Wall) 10
Siding (East Wall) 11
Siding (East Wall) 12
Siding (East Wall) 13

No comments:

Post a Comment