Saturday, June 20, 2015

Siding (East Wall) 5

Got the next row done. I am now finished with decorative shingle designs! (Truly. I have no special designs planned for the north and west walls--just straight shingling.)

Quiz: What are illustrated in this decorative design? (Answer below.)



And another row done. Now I'm done up to the bottom of the east window.



Answer to quiz: On the left is a typha latifolia plant (commonly known as cattail); on the right is a loon. (Some people have been guessing it's a duck; close.) Coincidently, the day I was working on the loon shingles, a loon called loudly out on the river in front of my house all day. Haven't heard one since.


Also see:
Siding (East Wall) 1
Siding (East Wall) 2
Siding (East Wall) 3
Siding (East Wall) 4
Siding (East Wall) 6
Siding (East Wall) 7
Siding (East Wall) 8
Siding (East Wall) 9
Siding (East Wall) 10
Siding (East Wall) 11
Siding (East Wall) 12
Siding (East Wall) 13

No comments:

Post a Comment