Friday, June 12, 2015

South Wall Done! (Siding 18)

When I finished the next row of shingles, I was done with the vine design. Phew! (Anyone who may be considering doing some decorative shingling, I strongly recommend not doing a vertical design--unless you have a lot of time to devote to creating it.)



In order to work on the next rows, I had to change the ladder from its stepladder configuration to its extension configuration. Made me nervous and shaky. I do not like heights!


Got another row done.


And another one.


And another one.


Last. Row. Done.




I may be the slowest house builder on the planet, but I'm liking the results.

And... my body needs a few days of not climbing up and down a ladder a gazillion times.

Also see:
Siding (South Wall) 1
Siding (South Wall) 2
Siding (South Wall) 3
Siding (South Wall) 4
Siding (South Wall) 5
Siding (South Wall) 6
Siding (South Wall) 7
Siding (South Wall) 8
Siding (South Wall) 9
Siding (South Wall) 10
Siding (South Wall) 11
Siding (South Wall) 12
Siding (South Wall) 13
Siding (South Wall) 14
Siding (South Wall) 15
Siding (South Wall) 16
Siding (South Wall) 17

No comments:

Post a Comment