Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Siding (West Wall) 3

I've been slogging through the humidity, and slowly making progress with siding the west end. Two more rows and I was up to the window.


Another row...


...and another two. Caught both cats in this photo. George is out!


Also see:
Siding (West Wall) 1
Siding (West Wall) 2
Siding (West Wall) 4
Siding (West Wall) 5
Siding (West Wall) 6
Siding (West Wall) 7
Siding (West Wall) 8
Siding (West Wall) 9
Siding (West Wall) 10



Yesterday, I did finally go swimming in the river at the end of the day. After sweating all day in the humidity, the cool water felt great!


I invited both cats to join me at the river. Bear was eager, but George was all "ho hum, I'm not goin' anywhere."



Then, when Bear and I got back to the house, George ran over like he was thinking "Hey, where'd you guys go? What did I miss?"


Today when I was up on a ladder, guess what Bear was thinking?!



He paced back and forth, chatting and complaining, but he didn't climb the ladder--this time.



No comments:

Post a Comment