Saturday, July 4, 2015

West Wall 5

The side walls of the west end bumpout get installed first. Here are the cut pieces.


One side wall assembled.


One side wall installed.


Both side walls installed.



Also see:
West Wall 1
West Wall 2
West Wall 3
West Wall 4
West Wall 6
West Wall 7
West Wall 8
West Wall 9


As you know, one of the decorative shingle designs I put on the east end of the JayBee is of a cattail plant. So, get this! On the road directly in front of my house, in a spot that is not moist or marshy (in other words, not a conducive environment for cattails), two cattails are thriving!


Bumper crop of daisies this year.


I did a little thinning of the brush along the river to keep my view open. What did I get for my trouble? A monstrous case of poison ivy on both arms!


No comments:

Post a Comment