Monday, August 10, 2015

Siding (West Wall) 5

Three more rows of shingles done on the west end.





I have now installed all the shingles I can on the west end until the roofing is installed on the bumpout.




Also see:
Siding (West Wall) 1
Siding (West Wall) 2
Siding (West Wall) 3
Siding (West Wall) 4
Siding (West Wall) 6
Siding (West Wall) 7
Siding (West Wall) 8
Siding (West Wall) 9
Siding (West Wall) 10


If it seems like I've been moving slowly, that's because I actually took a few days off for a mini-vacation.

I drove my son and his girlfriend way up north so they could pick up the Appalachian Trail at Bald Mountain Stream for a few-day adventure.




Since I was already so far north, I hopped over to Moosehead Lake. Every time I crest this hill and catch this view of Moosehead Lake, my heart soars.


Lily Bay State Park is one of my favorite places in the world. Pristine water, loons calling, peaceful breezes, and waves lapping.






<sigh> This was a perfect (if brief) getaway.

Back home again and finishing up the siding on the west end, this guy kept getting underfoot.


No comments:

Post a Comment