Monday, November 24, 2014

Roofing 6

I added another piece of drip edge to the east gable end, so the drip edge on that end of the house is done.



I pulled the tarp off the roof--determined to finish installing the ice and water shield underlayment. After initially taking great pains to keep the roof vent holes open as I was installing underlayment, the whole strategy shifted to cover everything (including the vent holes) to make the roof weatherproof. Then, when the sheets of metal roofing are installed, I will open up the vent holes.


I didn't finish sealing the underlayment down with the heat gun until after dark, but at least I finished!


Also see:
Roofing 1
Roofing 2
Roofing 3
Roofing 4
Roofing 5
Roofing 7
Roofing 8
Roofing 9
Roofing 10
Roofing 11
Roofing 12
Roofing 13
Roofing 14
Roofing 15
Roofing 16
Roofing 17


Every time I set up two ladders to work on the drip edge, Bear thinks one of the ladders is for him.



There have been large groups (rafters?) of turkeys wandering around lately. I was able to catch some in flight the other day.



No comments:

Post a Comment