With no tarp hanging over the east end of the JayBee anymore, the roof of the east end bumpout was exposed. I decided I needed to get that tiny roof covered. First step: get the trim installed around the bumpout.
Here is the inside trim installed. I cut the pieces one day, stained all the pieces inside the house that night, and then installed them the next day.
Here is the external trim installed.
Yesterday I read a dramatic/disturbing/great blog post about properly ventilating a tiny house. (Sure makes me glad I hung in there with how long it took me to drill all those ventilation holes.) I included a link to Ella's Little Yellow Door blog in my blog's Resources/Links section because I followed her entire tiny house build and I love her writing, her bravery, and her honesty. I really recommend that you read her latest post; it's quite sobering.
Trim and Ventilation 1
Trim and Ventilation 2
Trim and Ventilation 3
Trim and Ventilation 4