Monday, June 4, 2018

Interior Walls 6

The bathroom wall boards are now up to the height where they wrap around the vent pipe.


I made a lot of progress on the east end (bed area) bumpout.




Also see:
Interior Walls 1
Interior Walls 2
Interior Walls 3
Interior Walls 4
Interior Walls 5
Interior Walls 7
Interior Walls 8
Interior Walls 9
Interior Walls 10
Interior Walls 11
Interior Walls 12
Interior Walls 13
Interior Walls 14
Interior Walls 15


Irises on the hillside behind the JayBee.


On one of my many trips between the JayBee and my saws to cut boards, I spotted these two deer. (I know--kind of looks like only one deer. The fact that there were more than four legs was a clue.) They froze, staring at me, and I froze staring at them. I had my phone in my hand, so I was able to snap this shot before they darted away. (And, yes, there were two.)


No comments:

Post a Comment