Sunday, May 13, 2018

One Wall Done, Another One Started (Interior Walls 3)

I finished this wall up to the intersection with the ceiling. Those last two rows took forever--with all the cut outs for the ceiling joists.


For the next wall, I cut boards that were over 15 feet long. Getting them into the JayBee proved difficult; I ended up bringing them in through an end window. Then, I put the newly-built closet section to use as a paint and finish stand.


First few boards installed.



I'm ending work early today. Just a little nod to Mother's Day. :-)

Also see:
Interior Walls 1
Interior Walls 2
Interior Walls 4
Interior Walls 5
Interior Walls 6
Interior Walls 7
Interior Walls 8
Interior Walls 9
Interior Walls 10
Interior Walls 11
Interior Walls 12
Interior Walls 13
Interior Walls 14
Interior Walls 15

No comments:

Post a Comment