Monday, September 24, 2018

Interior Walls 15

I felt like I made good progress over the weekend. Two more rows of boards installed in the bathroom...



...and, then, two more rows.



Long boards for the south wall--almost ready to install.


South wall--started! (I will have to come up with a baseboard work-around to cover the exposed wheel well.)


I was feeling so good about my progress--until I realized that I'd completely forgotten about the west wall above the bathroom and the west loft. Shoot! Another whole gable peak to do.


Also see:
Interior Walls 1
Interior Walls 2
Interior Walls 3
Interior Walls 4
Interior Walls 5
Interior Walls 6
Interior Walls 7
Interior Walls 8
Interior Walls 9
Interior Walls 10
Interior Walls 11
Interior Walls 12
Interior Walls 13
Interior Walls 14


George, on one of his many visits to the JayBee.


And sleeping, of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment