Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Spring Monsoon!

The wind howled and whistled last night, and the rain came down in torrents. Surprisingly, I slept well. It really helps that the JayBee is no longer covered in tarps; back in those days, I would have been up many times during the night to check the tarps. This morning, a thunderstorm passed through. It seemed odd to hear those thunderclaps this early in the season.

When it rains, all the water that runs down the clay hillside ends up underneath the JayBee. Nice! I do not relish trying to create some kind of drainage system for this over the next few months.


When the water gets deep enough at the top of the driveway, my driveway becomes a river.


I heard about the flood warnings. There is enough water coming out of the sky that it makes sense.





No comments:

Post a Comment