Friday, August 26, 2016

Siding (North Wall) 10

I managed to get one more row of shingles up--without using a ladder. I really should have captured a picture of me with my feet wedged against the hillside and holding my weight, a couple shingles, and the staple gun against the wall of the JayBee. Given my lack of arm strength and my hand and wrist issues, it was exhausting!




Also see:
Siding (North Wall) 1
Siding (North Wall) 2
Siding (North Wall) 3
Siding (North Wall) 4
Siding (North Wall) 5
Siding (North Wall) 6
Siding (North Wall) 7
Siding (North Wall) 8
Siding (North Wall) 9
Siding (North Wall) 11
Siding (North Wall) 12
Siding (North Wall) 13
Siding (North Wall) 14
Siding (North Wall) 15


Hours after Bear was traumatized by his annual wellness appointment with the vet, I realized I hadn't seen him in quite some time, so I went looking for him. Found him hiding indoors in my closet.


Meanwhile, George slept. Nothing bothering him!


No comments:

Post a Comment