Thursday, August 25, 2016

Siding (North Wall) 9

Got two more courses of shingles done today. First one...



...then another.



It's almost looking like a finished house on the outside. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to wrestle with ladders on that hillside in order to shingle the rest of the north side. Like I need anything that slows me down more!

Notice George supervising.


Also see:
Siding (North Wall) 1
Siding (North Wall) 2
Siding (North Wall) 3
Siding (North Wall) 4
Siding (North Wall) 5
Siding (North Wall) 6
Siding (North Wall) 7
Siding (North Wall) 8
Siding (North Wall) 10
Siding (North Wall) 11
Siding (North Wall) 12
Siding (North Wall) 13
Siding (North Wall) 14
Siding (North Wall) 15


I saw Bear sleeping incognito today.


He must have sensed me watching him because he immediately looked up.


No comments:

Post a Comment