Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Entryway 6

Over the course of several weeks, I've been working on the JayBee's entryway. The small holes I had drilled in the entryway floor for drainage proved to be too small, so I removed the screening and hardware cloth from the underside, and drilled much bigger holes. I added 7 or 8 coats of plasti-dip paint--both spray-on and paint-on--to completely protect the entryway floor from water.



After I cut the sheathing for the entryway, I coated the bottom edges of those boards with plasti-dip.


Here is the sheathing installed.


There is still some sheathing yet to install at the top of the entryway, but I was running out of daylight, so I cut the cedar boards for the entryway floor. I haven't installed them yet; I want to apply preservative first.



Also see:
Entryway 1
Entryway 2
Entryway 3
Entryway 4
Entryway 5
Entryway 7
Entryway 8

No comments:

Post a Comment