Monday, July 25, 2011

More Entryway Dubbing Around (Entryway 2)

When I have just a moment (rather than a long stretch of time available) or when I'm spinning with indecision or paralysis about taking the next big step, I find little things to do on the JayBee. Yesterday, I drilled drainage holes in each bay of the entryway.


Then I attached insect screening and hardware cloth to the underside of the holes.


Hopefully this means that any water that makes its way between the cedar boards of the front step will drain out of the entryway and that no insects or other critters will make a home for themselves under my front step.

Next step on the entryway: Add some roof underlayment to protect the wood and direct water toward the drainage holes.


Also see:
Entryway 1
Entryway 3
Entryway 4
Entryway 5
Entryway 6
Entryway 7
Entryway 8

No comments:

Post a Comment