Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Trailer is Done

Rick Lauze, of Northlander Trailers (Machiasport, Maine), sent me this photo of my finished trailer--before it was moved outside for the rest of the winter. Although the tongue is cut off on the left side of the photo, you can see part of it at the bottom of the photo.



I have been working on framing drawings, so this feeds my excitement! I need to find a way to be enthused without getting so over-amped that I don't sleep. I lost another night's sleep last night because I was so excited about a solution I had worked out for a small framing dilemma. Silly me.



Also see:

2 comments:

  1. So, what's that thing that looks kind of like a crack that extends from the wheel well on each side?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those two long black stripes are the opposite of cracks--they're the two 8-inch steel C-channel beams that run the length of the trailer just inside the wheels. Painted very nicely, too.

    ReplyDelete