Saturday, February 26, 2011

And Still...More Snow

We were just dumped on yesterday. The snow fell so thick and fast that, as soon as I cleared something off--like my car, I had to start all over again. Made it kind of frightening to consider driving to Portland to see the Stuart McLean (The Vinyl Cafe) show at the Merrill Auditorium. But, I had tickets--and the show went on. Well worth it; what a terrific show! All that laughing helped relieve some of the tension from the driving. :-)



It is becoming difficult to see out of the windows of my house.



Seeing the river from my yard is even becoming challenging.



I cannot remember a winter when I had higher snowbanks in my yard...


The snow will not slow me down! Today I head out to price windows for my JayBee. I haven't yet found anything through Craigslist or Uncle Henry's that will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment