Saturday, January 2, 2016

Siding (East Wall) 10

Today was cold, but mostly bright and clear.

More snow slowly sliding off the JayBee's roof...


I took a daylight photo of the DONE west end!


I spent most of the day dealing with a malfunctioning propane tank. Since I use propane for heat and hot water, it was kind of a big deal. Two different men kindly worked some weekend hours to solve the problem. No charge to me--even better! In spite of that mess, I managed to get a new row of shingles installed on the east end of the JayBee.


Happy New Year everyone!

Also see:
Siding (East Wall) 1
Siding (East Wall) 2
Siding (East Wall) 3
Siding (East Wall) 4
Siding (East Wall) 5
Siding (East Wall) 6
Siding (East Wall) 7
Siding (East Wall) 8
Siding (East Wall) 9
Siding (East Wall) 11
Siding (East Wall) 12
Siding (East Wall) 13

No comments:

Post a Comment