Even though I have been working on this project for years, I still grossly underestimate how long things will take me. I thought I would get the door and a few windows installed in the JayBee today. But no. I barely got the door installed, and I'm still not done with it.
First, I took down the tarp over the entryway.
Then I worked on waterproofing the door sill. I installed a plastic door sill, only to remove it later when it became obvious it used too much space and the door would not fit in what was left of the rough opening.
Finally, Arlen and I were able to wrestle the door into place.
The door with its flashing in place. Notice the bracing is still on the inside of the door. I hope to remove that tomorrow when I finish the installation.