Sunday, July 29, 2018

Pantry Cabinet 9

I finally finished the pantry cabinet! It was ungainly to move around to get to each of its sides. While working on it, it took up my entire living-room floor. I have the bruises and scrapes on my legs to prove it!




While re-loading the cabinet, I dropped a can and put a major ding in the floor of the cabinet. Sheesh!


The lighting in this next photo looks weird. In real life, though, the entire cabinet is a light green.



Also see:
Pantry Cabinet 1
Pantry Cabinet 2
Pantry Cabinet 3
Pantry Cabinet 4
Pantry Cabinet 5
Pantry Cabinet 6
Pantry Cabinet 7
Pantry Cabinet 8


We've been getting a lot of rain lately. There have been times I have found George sleeping soundly curled up on the grass during a pouring rainstorm. Crazy old man.   :-(   On this day, he was smart enough to sleep in the JayBee's entryway to get out of the rain.


2 comments: