Monday, September 11, 2017

Radiant Barrier Totally Done!

All of the vapor barrier and radiant barrier is completely done! Every joint/break/seam is taped.


I miscalculated how much radiant barrier I needed for this project--by a lot. I never even opened this last roll.


I continued to install boards in the corner of the closet...



...until I was done.


The view from the inside of the closet...


This next shot is looking straight down the outside wall of the closet. I placed a board on the outside there to show that there is a purposeful gap between the lower edge of each of those boards and the kitchen wall on the outside of the closet. The gaps should keep these boards from trapping a bunch of dirt at their bottom edges. Because...


...all of these boards are shelves for shoes!


After finishing the shoe shelves, I cleaned out the JayBee and vacuumed. From the bed alcove, looking toward the bathroom/west end...


From the bathroom looking toward the bed/east end...


The JayBee is now ready for ceiling and wall boards.

1 comment: